Saturday 12 July 2014

The first shot at life...

Life - is and has always been the pivot of my thoughts since probably the very first instant I got hold of my senses. I've discovered my interest in the affairs of life- not only relating to me but others too- and have spent my time pondering over the mere possibilities of life tricking us into something we never expected.
Well, you know what? This is what this blog will mostly focus on- life. I'm neither a professional nor an expert, but I believe my observations will be of help to you. Because theory can only inform us. The real essence of learning comes from practical experiences. This being the very first post, I welcome ya'll to the No Man's Land. Help me and yourself discover what life really is before it's too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment